Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Resources For Better Living

Two are books that have been absolutely pivotal for me:

The Power of Positive Thinking, by Norman Vincent Peale- I can't tell you how important a book this is to read. Wow! This book is powerful. If you will read this book and start applying the steps in it, you will see the world, God, and your problems in a new light. This is a practical guide to positive thinking, so if you know you need to think positively but don't know where to start, this is the book for you.

Your Best Life Now, by Joel Osteen- I think it was this book that really finally convinced me that God wants good things for me. I have read a whole lot of success books, and this one has resonated with me perhaps more than any other.

Reading these two books together has helped me immensely. I can't recommend them highly enough.

The other resource for better living is a blog. It's called Chocolate Covered Katie. This is a blog of vegan, healthier-than-average desserts. I have big plans since finding this blog. Ooooohhhh, such big plans! Blond brownies, ice cream, pie, dessert dips, oh yes, very big plans. Nothing makes living better than guilt-free dessert... except maybe positive thinking. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment