Friday, February 24, 2012

No Worry Friday

I've been feeling kind of tense today and I don't know why precisely. I think it might be that Wednesday and Thursday were pretty good and I was feeling great. (It's always a roller coaster with the Practical Rabbit.) So, now I guess I'm on alert waiting for things to go down the tubes. Nothing has actually happened, but it could and it's "could" that I start grab hold of and makes me start worrying and wasting brain power. It's a failing of mine. So today it's probably more important than ever for me to focus on something I'm not worried about. And that is colon cancer.

I know, I know, it's politically incorrect to say that you're not worried about colon cancer. People die from colon cancer. It's serious. People who had gone in for a colonoscopy could have been saved. But I'm really not worried about colon cancer because the people who are at the greatest risk for it are those who eat lots of processed meat, red meat, or very well done meat. And since I don't eat any of those, I have a very low risk of colon cancer. Seriously, I'm not worried about it.

I find it rather ironic that something that is a big worry for a lot of people is something I don't think much about. On the other hand, a lot of people wouldn't be frightened to death of money like I am. Maybe I'm not such a basket case. Maybe I just need to work on my attitude towards money.

No comments:

Post a Comment