Thursday, February 2, 2012

The BEST Chocolate in the Entire Multiverse!!!!!!

As a birthday present, Malamute got me an expensive little chocolate bar from Whole Foods. They're called Righteously Raw Bars and they're made by Earth Source Organics. I had seen them perched on the raw foods shelf before and thought, "$5.99 for 2.3 oz. of raw chocolate?! You have got to be kidding me!"

But I was so wrong.

Those 2.3 oz of chocolate packed a wallop. Malamute and I split it and it was actually very satisfying. You know how usually when you eat a chocolate bar you want more, but know you shouldn't actually have any more? We didn't feel that way after eating this chocolate. We both felt like we had comfortably had enough. And there was no sugar crash afterwards. We actually felt really good afterwards. Pure chocolate is rich in minerals and antioxidants and this bar also had unrefined coconut oil and an herb called Maqui (entirely different than the WWII French resistance, anti-Franco Spanish freedom fighters, and the Federation outlaws). The rose hip powder gave it this delightful rose petal and chocolate taste too. Sublime!

There's one catch with this though.

My tastes have changed a lot since I started eating mostly raw so this chocolate bar that is so divine and healthy may be something of an acquired taste. But acquired or not, it rocked my world. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment